Features to look for in a home security camera in Tyler
So many people in Tyler want to take a look what’s going on at their house when they are not home This is a primary reason why security cameras are among the best devices to think about as you design your home’s security. Despite the fact that standalone cameras can be of use when installed appropriately, they’re even more useful when integrated into your home’s comprehensive system.
Are you interested in what to look for in a home security camera in Tyler? You’ll be happy to find these vital elements come with more features than previous iterations. You may watch live streams from interior cameras or surprise those lurking about with built-in deterrents from exterior cameras. And you can control your security cameras easily in the same smart app.
Dynamic features enhance home security cameras in Tyler
Versatile and simple-to-use security cameras will take your property’s protection to a whole new level. These vital parts of your home security system can be found with an incredible range of features including 2-way audio, video storage, and convenient cell phone access. Explore the options available to you below.
- Built-in deterrents: Install a surveillance camera that is able to react instantly. If strange behavior is found by the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro, a bright red ring will form next to the camera lens and a loud alert will emit.
- Night vision: Powerful IR night vision capability offers clear views of your property no matter the time of day. Your cameras will even sustain their visibility when zooming in on details.
- Cloud storage: Choose surveillance with cloud storage capabilities and the capacity to watch footage straight from your mobile device app.
- Smartphone app: Today’s home security cameras in Tyler are typically linked to a handy smartphone app. You have the opportunity to review live footage or pre-recorded video and even activate or disarm your alarms. The Vivint App will post an update to your mobile device if a triggered event occurs.
- Motion detection: Built-in motion detection allows cameras to engage whenever odd movement takes place. You’ll also be alerted with a message on your mobile device.
- Speak to visitors or family: Need to contact your children after school? Have you found a delivery person at your main entry? Today’s home security cameras, including the Vivint Doorbell Camera Pro, provide convenient two-way talk so you can chat with anyone detected by your equipment.
- Field of vision: As a good rule of thumb, your exterior video cameras should give you at least 120° of viewing perspective. For example, the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro gives you 140° angle viewing.
- Custom zone coverage: This benefit allows you to designate the exact part of your property you wish your camera to cover. This is important to optimize what you surveil as you don’t necessarily want notifications every time an automobile drives by on the road.
Configure your own Vivint smart home system
Now you know what to look for in a home security camera in Tyler. The only thing left to do is to get started on your custom Vivint smart home. Phone (903) 459-7565 to begin or submit the simple form on this page to contact our security specialists.