Work With Your 24/7 Monitoring Specialists
The moment your home alarm system in Tyler goes off, your round-the-clock monitoring experts will act immediately. Their first step is to verify your alarm, and that involves communicating with you. The protocol they abide by depends on the kind of emergency. For instance, if the emergency is is for medical reasons, one effort will be made to get in touch with you before assistance is sent out. If you have an intrusion - the most frequent type of event - a monitoring specialist will adhere to these procedures to contact you:
- An attempt will be made to contact you using the command hub. You will typically be requested to provide a passcode.
- If that attempt doesn’t get a reply, a call is made to your primary contact number.
- A second number or first emergency contact is tried next.
- If there is still no answer, nearby police officers are sent.
- Your monitoring specialists will follow up with you again once authorities are alerted.
If you're not in a position to communicate with monitoring staff, don’t fret. Support will still be sent even if you're not available to substantiate the emergency.
Get prepared for any emergency with a Vivint home alarm system in Tyler
Be prepared for any crisis with a contemporary home alarm system in Tyler from Vivint. Dial (903) 459-7565 to start customizing your home’s security today.