How does home monitoring work in Tyler?
You’ve now realize that a home security system is a worthwhile investment for protecting your property and family members. You even like the idea of a smart home to deliver extra convenience and energy savings to your life. But are you still wondering about home monitoring?
Take a little time to see how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this additional layer of protection is well worth the cost.
Learn how Tyler home monitoring works
If having round-the-clock access to trained security professionals sounds like a good idea to you, you should think about home monitoring. Even though they are always mere moments away when something happens, that doesn’t suggest they are overly invasive. You won’t discover them viewing your residence or reviewing your video clips. Rather, they go into action the moment an emergency occurs. Here’s how:
- Whenever one of your components is set off -- whether it’s a window sensor or CO detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is instantly signaled.
- Your home’s smart hub then relays the warning automatically to your monitoring experts.
- A Vivint monitoring specialist will then reach out to you to verify the emergency and inquire about your safety.
- If the monitoring staff isn’t able to reach you, they will proceed to alert emergency services.
- Your representatives are there to support you through the emergency and will function as the chief point of contact with authorities if you are away.
Always ready to act, home monitoring agents are tied to your residence through your smart devices. This is more than just inner peace as you have real, trained specialists to guide you when you need them most.
Protecting your home, even when you’re not there
Having round-the-clock assistance at the ready in the event of an emergency is great when you’re at the house as you’ll be busy making certain those in your family are away from harm. It’s even more essential when something takes place when you’re not there. Think about your flood alarm tripping or a glass break sensor setting off your alarm when you’re on holiday. What will occur when there isn’t anyone there to heed the alert of the loud siren? By integrating 24-7 monitoring, your place is always defended, no matter where you are.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is critical in Tyler home monitoring
You might consider your Vivint Smart Hub as the heart of your home’s security. All signals and communications pass through this vital, central interface. In addition to being your bridge to monitoring professionals, the smart hub offers these added advantages:
- Emergency button to instantly contact your home monitoring agents
- 2-way audio functionality allowing you to speak straight to your monitoring staff
- You are able to ask for assistance with any kind of concern, including medical problems
If you can’t find your mobile device when a crisis takes place, you can still speak with your support team right through your central hub.
Request home monitoring with your fully connected Tyler security system
Consult with the professionals at Vivint and order a fully integrated Tyler smart home with the 24-hour monitoring, smoke and CO detectors, and security sensors you require. We know the value of monitoring which is why it’s automatically included in our available packages. If you’re ready to enhance the protection of your home, place a call to (903) 459-7565 or fill out the form below to get started.