Your Tyler CO detectors notify you the instant they detect carbon monoxide
Carbon monoxide can build up in your rooms, and you may not even realize it. Fortunately, your Tyler monitored CO detector will warn you to the first signs of excess CO gas. Just like your monitored fire alarms, an ultra loud bell will go off when it senses unsafe levels of carbon monoxide. It also transmits a notification to your mobile device and your Vivint monitoring team so you can get you and your family out of the house while the fire department arrive.